Saturday, December 08, 2012

Rebel Elite Holiday Hop: Welcome Lila Munro!




It's the season...and you've come to the right place to find out a lot more about some of your favorite Rebel Ink Press authors. All Rebel authors are special but in 2013, Rebel Ink Press is launching a new program - the Rebel Elite. Just over a dozen of us are part of the group as since we're all but knocking on 2013's door, we're spending a week sharing each other's works and a little bit about ourselves. We've got prizes too! A Kindle Paper White, 14 $5 Amazon.com gift cards, and a Rebel Swag Basket! To enter, use the Rafflecopter link below!

http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/54ead18/

I'm very happy to welcome Lila Munro to my stop on the hop today.  Lila is not only a bestselling romance author but she's also one of the original Rebel Ink Press authors!  I'm going to turn the reins over to Lila's capable hands now......with thanks for stopping by my place today!

First, thanks so much for hosting this leg of the tour, Lee Ann. I know the holidays are so busy for us all and seems like there’s barely time to breathe this time of year. J

And I suppose that’s what brings me to what I thought I’d talk about today for a bit. I get asked a lot how much of me or someone I know is in each of my characters. Well, I’m here to tell you, the anxiety part of several of my heroines…me, me, me. I’m a worry wart from the womb and can become a sobbing anxiety ridden mess on a dime if given half a chance. There, people are always asking what I could reveal about myself that no one would guess. My secrets out, I stress very easily if I don’t use my handy dandy tools to deter it.

Any guess as to what some of those tools might be? LOL If you’ve read the first four books of the series you might just be able to put your finger on a couple…Yes, I do really clean cabinets and organize things to death—Now granted, I’m not nearly on the levels poor Julie from Assumed Identity and Assumed Master is nor am I a complete fall apart on the side of the road girl like Nicki from Assumed Calling can be, but I can clean a closet in a heartbeat when my anxiety level goes up. In fact, you’d be hard pressed to find a dirty corner around the holidays around here.

So, if I’m ever gone from Facebook for any length of time, you can probably rest assured, I’m somewhere cleaning something. Right now I’m grateful for my cleaning obsession since I’m preparing to do the coast to coast shuffle in a few months and the less junk to pack the better. My husband got orders to Oregon which is 48 hours by car from my current location. Wonder if the hotels along the way need any help dusting?

Hope everyone enjoys the hop and thanks for following us!

 

Assumed Calling, Book Five Identity Series, Lila Munro

BDSM/Erotic Romance

Rebel Ink Press

 Like the beat of a primal drum whispering the rhythm of an ancient dance, the lifestyle calls…

At the seasoned age of fifty-six, Allen Bourke has resigned himself to the fact he’ll probably never find someone to top he can also love. While he’s had wives and lovers, none of them endured and he’s come to the conclusion the clock’s ticking and age is working against him. Then a very intriguing Nicki Cartwright pings on his radar at what Allen determines will be his last house party. He can’t help but notice while he and his friends are getting older, the players emerging on the scene are forever getting younger. Nicki's no exception. Determined to resist the vibes humming between them, he only agrees to service her after his old friend, Kyle Montgomery, convinces him it's entirely feasible. Then it’s brought to Allen’s attention who Nicki really is. Knowing their pasts are forever intertwined, as hard as he tries to ignore his heart, he finds himself yielding to the tides of fate.

Born to senatorial royalty, Nicki Cartwright has spent her entire life trying to shield her mother from her father’s wrath while drifting further and further into a world where panic is normal and anxiety is always on the edge of her reality. Tired of burning the candle at both ends and forever trying to live up to the picture of All-American perfection her father James Cartwright touts as his ace in the hole during election cycles, Nicki finds herself on the path of self-discovery in search of relief from the stressors continually swamping her mind. What she doesn’t expect is to find who she thought she was is truly just a shadow of the person she really is. And what scares her most is the fact Allen, the only person she thought she could trust, has been holding a secret since before she was born which could destroy her entire family.

Amazon           ARe      Nook

You can find Lila at:

 
Realmantic Moments            Facebook       Twitter

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget

Share it